Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Grooming of Steve

Steve was groomed today. I am not sure how I feel about it yet. She looks like a minx ... she has a big furry head and neck still, along with furry legs and tail, but everything else is completely shaved. When she got out of the carrier today, I actually laughed out loud. What did we do to our cat? There are some pros to this new look though:

1) She must be cooler than before
2) Less hairballs?
3) Less fur overtaking our condo!
4) She feels like velvet now so when she lays on my face in the middle of the night, it won't tickle so much
5) She seems to walk easier now that there is less fur between her legs ... no more waddle

 It's hard to get the full effect without seeing her in person though. One last thing: remember the 3 hour battle to get Steve into the carrier for her visit to the vet? Weeeell .... at the last minute I switched groomers and they DON'T NEED PROOF OF VACCINATION! That's right, it was all for nothing. Well, not nothing. I am now a professional at putting Steve in a carrier.

She is coming to lay on the laptop, so I better go!

~ Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment