Thursday, October 4, 2012

Stop the Pillows



Like so many women, my wife has an obsession with pillows. I never really realized this was a problem one could have until I got married. One evening when I walked into the living room I noticed an exceed of pillows on the couch. Rather than throw them on the ground I chose to add more cushion so I sat on a pillow. Yes, ON a pillow. Heidi came home and tried to explain to me that the pillows are for making a room look "comfy"...and proceeded to give reason after reason why we needed to continue to add to our stockpile of pillows. Things like pops of color, texture, and depth, most of which I thought only belonged on a wall. But we both knew the truth, we have enough pillows to make a small country "comfy."

There is also the issue of the heap of pillows on the bed. Heidi thinks its a must but the problem is they have to be stacked somewhere. Where do they get stacked you might ask? ON MY SIDE!!!

Like a chipmunk hoarding nuts, Heidi hoards pillows. When we change colors we find a new room to throw them in and call it decorating. Despite my objections I have learned this is the mind of a decorator savvy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment